Nabanna Scholarship 2022 [Application Form PDF] How to Apply Nabanna Scholarship 2022
Table of Content
Nabanna Scholarship [PDF] Download Application Form + Self Declration + MLA Recomendation PDF and Step by Step Guide for Offline Aplication for Nabanna Scholarship also known as Westbengal Chief Minister Relief Fund - Nabanna Scholarship Application Form Fill Up
|Nabanna Scholarship 2022 Application Form PDF - @wbcmo.gov.in | How to Apply Nabanna Scholarship 2022|
What is Nabanna Scholarship 2021-22 ?
Westbengal Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship mostly Known as ⇉ "Nabanna Scholarship" is an initiative of Smt. Mamata Banarjee, Chief Ministar of Westbengal. Through This program students get EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANCE as Scholarship from Chief Minister’s Relief Fund and Chief Minister’s Discretionary Fund and also Financial scarcity of meritorious students for pursuing higher education.
Under this scholarship program, Meritorious students of Westbengal Domicile studying in Class 11 [Madhyamik Passed], Undergraduate courses H.S Passed [BA, Bsc, BCom] and Post Graduate Level [MA, Msc] will be entitled to receive a scholarship of INR 10,000 (one-time) to support their academic expenses and Career Counselling while pursuing higher education.
|Scholarship Name||Nabanna Scholarship 2021-22|
|Provided by||Westbengal Chief Minister’s Relief Fund|
|Eligible Students||Madhyamik Pass, Higher Secondary pass (UG Level) and PG Level|
|Nabanna Scholarship Ammount||INR 10000 (One time during Course)|
|Family Income Criteria||per Annum Under Rs. 120000/-|
|Marks Need to Apply||50%|
|Last date for Offline Application||31 January 2022|
Amount of Nabanna Scholarship 2022 - Course Wise
|COURSE/Category||Marks (%) Need||Scholarship Amount|
|School Students 2021-22 | Madhyamik Examination Pass [for H.S. level]||50-60%||Rs 10000|
|College Students 2021-22 | H.S. Examination Pass [ for U.G. level]||50-60%||Rs 10000|
|General UG courses
BA, BSc, BCA
|For professional UG courses
Engineering, Pharmacy, Medical
|University Students 2021-22 | Graduation pass [for P.G. level]||50-53%||Rs 10000|
Contact:: For any query regarding the scholarship
Toll Free Number: (033) 2253 5335
Mail: [email protected]
Eligibility for Nabanna CM's Scholarship
This Following Eligibility for a Candidate to apply for Nabanna Scholarship 2022 -
- Students must be Indian.
- Student have to a permanent resident of the State of West Bengal
- Applicants must be studying in any institutions of the State after passing out the State Board / Council of Secondary / Higher Secondary Education or a State aided University in West Bengal or Any Professional Course like Engineering, Nursing, Pharmacy, Medical.
- Who has got 50% and above but less than 60% marks in aggregate in Madhyamik Examination [for H.S. level] or 50% and above but less than 60% in aggregate in H.S. Examination [ for U.G. level] or 50% and above but less than 53% marks in Graduation [for P.G. level]
- Students, Who do not get any other governmental (central/state) scholarship or stipend for the same course or stage of study during the last year.
- Whose annual family income does not exceed Rs. 1,20,000/-.
Important Information !! Nabanna Scholarship 2022 Application for School/College Students 2021
## After completing Form fill up of the application form properly with the required documents, the form should be submitted to Chief Minister’s Office,'Nabanna'. ## প্রয়োজনীয় নথিপত্র সহ সঠিকভাবে আবেদনপত্র পূরণ করার পরে, ফর্মটি মুখ্যমন্ত্রীর কার্যালয়, 'নবান্ন'-এ জমা দিতে হবে। ** Only the applicant himself or the guardian can submit this form. Students can also send through this post but in that case the chances of getting scholarship will be much less. ** কেবলমাত্র আবেদনকারী নিজে অথবা অভিভাবক এই ফর্ম জমা দিতে পারেন। ছাত্র-ছাত্রীরা এই পোষ্টের মাধ্যমেও পাঠাতে পারে কিন্তু সেক্ষেত্রে স্কলারশিপ পাওয়ার সম্ভাবনা অনেকটা কমে যাবে। ## There is no deadline to apply for the West Bengal Chief Minister's Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship. Students can apply for this scholarship at any time during their current course. ## পশ্চিমবঙ্গ মুখ্যমন্ত্রী ত্রাণ তহবিল নবান্ন স্কলারশিপে আবেদনের নির্দিষ্ট কোন শেষ তারিখ নেই। ছাত্রছাত্রীরা তাদের বর্তমান কোর্সের যেকোনো সময় এই স্কলারশিপের জন্য আবেদন করতে পারে।
Documents Required for Nabanna Scholarship 2022
You must have collect this Documents for Apply in the Nabanna Scholarship 2021-22, you have to Attested the Photocopies by your Institution Head at the time of submission for financial assistance from Chief Minister’s Relief Fund:-
- Marksheet of the previous previous examinations passed.
- Current Color Passport Photograph [Self attested]
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Copies of Rank Card & Allotment letter of Selection Committee (only for WBJEE/JEE or Equivalent Examination)
- Current year admission proof or Photo Copy of tuition/admission fees payment. (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/Bonafide certificate)
- Income Certificate: Copy of Monthly Family Income Certificate from any one mentioned within the bracket – (DM/ SDO/ BDO / Joint B.D.O./ Executive Officer in case of Municipality / Deputy Commissioner of Corporation).
- MP/MLA Certificate: Copy of Recommendation from MP/MLA to the Hon'ble Chief Minister stating monthly family income of the student. [Given with application form]
- Bank Passbook: Self Bank Account details (IFSC Code, Branch Code, Branch Name, Account Number, Bank Name) with photocopy of Bank Pass Book.
- Self Declaration: Self declaration of the student under his/her signature regarding present course of study mentioning year/semester and receipt of any scholarship /aid/assistance, duly countersigned by the head of the present institution with seal .
- Contact Details Email Id and Self Mobile No.
Nabanna Chief Minister's Office Address
Important Information !! Nabanna Scholarship Offline Submission Address প্রয়োজনীয় নথিপত্র সহ আবেদনপত্র জমা দেওয়ার ঠিকানা।
## The Assistant Secretary, Chief Minister’s Office, 'Nabanna' 325, Sarat Chatterjee Road Howrah - 711 102 ## নবান্ন মুখ্যমন্ত্রীর অফিসারের ঠিকানা। সহকারী সচিব, মুখ্যমন্ত্রীর কার্যালয়, 'নবান্ন' 325, শরৎ চ্যাটার্জি রোড হাওড়া - 711 102
How to Apply Nabanna Scholarship 2022 : Application and Form Fill Up process of Nabanna Scholarship
|💻 Application Process Nabanna Scholarship - [Download Application Form] - @wbcmo.gov.in|
Follow this step by step process to apply in Westbengal Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship mostly Known as ⇉ "Nabanna Scholarship" :-
As the Application process of Nabanna Scholarship 2022 is via Offline, so you have to download and Print the Official Application Form.
- Application Form
- Self Declaration
- MP/MLA Declaration
- Institution Verification Certificate.
share the form Share Share
Sanction & Disbursement Process of Nabanna Scholarship
The application may be sent to District Magistrate or Commissioner of Police, Kolkata, as the case may be, for enquiry. Hon’ble Chief Minister, West Bengal sanctions financial assistance from the fund.
Here is the Distribution Process –
- Initial shortlisting of applications based on the financial situation of the students.
- The financial assistance sanctioned is a one-time grant only.
- The financial assistance is directly credited to their Bank account.
NOTE: This is a one-time fixed scholarship amount. There is No Renewal Application Available.