TATA Pankh Scholarship 2022-23 (Apply Online) upto ₹50000 for School, College Students
Table of Content
TATA Pankh Scholarship 2022-23 (Online Apply) is a Programme of Tata Capital Limited to provide financial assistance to the underprivileged students of All over India through Giving 80% of their academic Fees to help them in their studies and Councelling. As well as scholarships Amount up to Rs 50000 to enterprising in studies for School and Undergraduate College Students.
|TATA Capital Pankh Scholarship 2022-23 Online, upto ₹50000 for School, College Students|
Overview of TATA Capital Pankh Scholarship 2022-23
|Scholarship Name||TATA Capital Pankh Scholarship 2022-23|
|Scholarship Type||Private Scholarship|
|Authority||TATA Capital Limited|
|Application Mode||Online Form Fill Up|
|Eligibility||Class 6 to 12, UG College Student|
|Scholarship Amount||Up to Rs 50000|
|Last date for Application Form Submit||31st August, 2022|
About the Tata Pankh Scholarship Program 2022-23
Tata Capital Limited is one of the leading companies in India Under TATA Group which does a lot of social work every year. Tata Capital Limited's Tata Pankh scholarship was first introduced in the year 2018 as a Corporate Social Responsibility. The main purpose of the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Program is to Support students from class 6 to10, Madhyamik Pass, Higher Secondary, Undergraduate general and professional courses through scholarships and Financial Support. So that they can complete their academic studies and go one step further towards fulfilling their dreams.
Eligibility Criteria of Tata Pankh Scholarship 2022-23
Eligibility Criteria is Major Factor for Apply any Scholarship Form Online. A Students have to met the Following Eligibility Criteria for Apply for the TATA Pankh Scholarship 2022.
- The first qualification of Tata scholarship is that the student must be a permanent citizen of India.
- The student must get a minimum of 60% marks in the final examination. For College must have that equivalent SGPA in semester.
- The annual family income of the student should not exceed Rs.4 lakh
- Student Have to Enroll in Government Recognized School, College University or Any Private Institution and must continue his studies
Eligible Course List
- Class 6 to10
- Madhyamik Pass Out Class 11 and 12
- Higher Secondary Pass out and Take Admission in Any General or any Professional UG Courses
- General UG Courses: BA, BSc, BCom, BBA, Diploma, Polytechnic,
- Professional Under Graduate Courses: Engineering (BTech, BE, BArch), Medical Courses, Pharmacy, Law etc.
Benefit of Tata Pankh Scholarship Programme
Under TATA Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme 2022-23, a Student will get Various Benefits along with Scholarship Money.
- Selected Students will Get 80% of Their Tuition/College Fees Amount.
- Whose Tuition fees is Much Amount, they will get Scholarship Up to Rs-50000
- Educational and Career Mentorship will Also be Provided with the Stipend Amount.
Scholarship Amount Chart for Tata Pankh Scholarship 2022-23
|School Students: Class 6 to 12||Rs 12000|
|General Undergraduate Course: BA, BSc, BCom||Rs 20000|
|Professional Undergraduate Courses: Engineering, Medical, Law, Pharmacy and Nursing||Rs 50000|
Documents Need for Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2022-23
This Academic Documents are Very Important to Have to Apply for TATA Capital Scholarship. Students Have to Upload this Documents in the Online Application Portal as PDF Format. This will be Use for Scholarship Selection, Verification and Approval Process. Document Required are:
- Marksheet or Grade Card of the Last Final Examination Passed.
- Fees Payment Receipt or Tuition Fees Slip of Current Academic Session
- Any Valid Admission Proof (Bonafide Certificate, School/College ID card)
- Any Government Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card, Voter Card or PAN Card)
- Annual Family Income Certificate (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Self Bank Account Details Frontpage (Bank Name, Account Number and IFS Code)
- Caste Certificate or Disability Certificate (If Available)
How to Apply Online for Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
The Application Form fill up for the Tata Pankh Scholarship is Completely Online via Portal. Buddy4Study is the Scholarship Application Platform for this Scholarship. Follow the Steps to Apply for the Scholarship from Your Phone/Laptop sitting at your Home.
- Registration: At first You Have to Register Yourself on the Buddy4Study Platform and Complete your Profile Making with your Academic Information.
- Scholarship Selection: After Successfully Registration Complete, Select the Scholarship Category as per Your Courses. Like Class 6 to 12/General UG Courses/Professional UG Courses.
- Application form Fill Up:
- After Choose your Course click on "Apply Now" to Start Your Application Form fill Up Process.
- Fill all Necessary fields, Personal Details (Name, Address) and Academic Details (School/College Name, Roll and Your Marks).
- Documents Upload: After Form fill Up Done, Upload All Required Documents in PDF format as mentioned Previous Section.
- Final form Submission: After Form fill Up and Documents Upload Check Your Complete Application from top to Bottom. If any data Have to change Edit it. The Check Terms and Conditions and Submit your Form.
|Online Apply - Tata Pankh Form Fill Up|
TATA Pankh Scholarship Online Apply Official Website
Selection Process of the TATA Pankh Scholarship 2022
The Selection of the Tata Capital scholarship is Totally on Previous Academic Performance and Current Financial Situation of Student's Family. Physically Disabled and Students from SC/ST Category will Get Advantage in Selection.
- Every Submitted Application will Manually Checked and Verify by Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Authority.
- After Initial Shortlisting the Final List Will Prepared according to Merit Based
- Selected students will have to sit for A Telephonic Interview with Selection Committee. Then the Selection will be Done.
Tata Pankh Scholarship Application Last date 2022
The Last Date for the Tata Capital pankh Scholarship Application form Submission is 31st August. After that the Date may be Extended as per the Situation. Visit the Official Portal on Time interval to get Updated about the Scholarship Last Date for 2022-22 Academic Session.
Tata Pankh Scholarship 2022-23 (টাটা স্কলারশিপ) Online Apply
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions on TATA Pankh Scholarship
I am Already Getting Another Scholarship (SVMCM, OASIS) can I Apply for the Tata Pankh Scholarship?
This is a Private Scholarship, so You Can Apply even if You Are Getting Other Government Scholarship.
Can a 2nd/3rd Year Student Apply for the Tata Pankh Scholarship?
Yes! You Can Apply for the Scholarship in Your 2nd/3rd year of College, but you have to Qualify for Other Eligibility.
What are the Form fill Up fees of the Tata Pankh Scholarship?
The Registration Process is Completely Free, You Don't Have to Pay an Amount for Online Form.
When will you Get the Confirmation massage?
After the Application Process is Complete, The Selection List will be Out. If you are selected for the Tata Pankh Scholarship 2022-23 then you will get the Confirmation massage in your Email and SMS.
What is the Last Date for Application Submission?
The Last date for online Application form fill up and Submission is 31th August.
Can I Do a Renewal of the Scholarship?
No, there is not any Renewal Facility Available Available for the Scholarship. It is One Time Scholarship Payment for any Academic Session.
When will the Result Out of the Tata Pankh Scholarship?
The Selection List of Scholar Students and the Scholarship will be Published in the Month of September 2022.
So as a School or College Student don't miss the Opportunity of the Scholarship. If you Have still any Question Regarding the "Tata Pankh Scholarship", You can Comment Below. We will try to solve Your Queries. Hope this will Help full You, Stay Connected with Us to Get All Scholarships and Educational News. Follow Us on Google News to Read posts from your Homepage. Best of Luck!